- What areas do you cover?
- We cover the greater Hobart area in Tasmania (see image at right). If unsure whether we cover your area, please contact us.
- How long can I hire the bin for?
- Our general hire period is 7 days. An additional daily rate is charged for longer hire periods.
- What does 2m³ mean?
- Our bin sizes are specified by the volume of material they can hold.
2m³ means two cubic metres (one cubic metre is about the same as a level box trailer)
- Where can your skip bin be placed?
- The skip bin is unloaded from the rear of the truck. We can put it on driveways, lawns, or even over small fences. A permit is required if the skip is to go on the street. Skip bins must not be moved once placed in position by us.
- How can I pay?
- We accept payments by credit card, cash or cheque on delivery, and electronic funds transfer (contact us for details).
- Are there any charges additional to the quoted price?
- Normally, no. However if the load exceeds 125kg per cubic metre, a pro rate rate is charged for excess weight. Additional charges can also be made if your bin contains the wrong kind of waste (from what you specified when ordering).